||[Aug. 10th, 2007|09:10 am]
1. What happens when you assume?|
You make an "ass" out of "u" and "me." According to Miss Mahon.
2. What are Beth and Cheese up to lately?
Beth: Now a nurse on the renal ward at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Just bought a house in Collingswood, making her the first of us to own her own home.
Cheese: Just took a job as a civilian engineer with the Army at Picatinny Arsenal in North Jersey. Somehow, despite having lived at home for 18 months making an engineer salary, he has not saved a dime. We're not quite sure how he's going to move.
3. What are you most proud of thus far in your life?
This is a good one -- 'cause I don't really know how to answer it. Probably putting off law school for a year to volunteer.
4. If you could go back to HS and do one thing differently, what would it be?
Study. Seriously. I think I can count on one hand the number of times I actually sat down and studied.
5. Did you ever make out with Harry?
Nope. I am convinced that Harry is asexual. Emily Grimm apparently got so fed up with it she dumped him.